About Nations Choice Mortgage
Nations Choice Mortgage has built a strong reputation as a leading internet mortgage banker serving the needs of real estate professionals, builders and individual homeowners since 1994.
Nations Choice Mortgage employs professionals that are ready, willing and able to make house calls to serve our clients nationwide. We are considered a medium to large-sized Mortgage Banker generating over $1 Billion annually in residential mortgage paper while serving and consulting thousands of clients annually. We can definitely deliver on your residential mortgage needs.
We look forward to adding you to our family of satisfied customers for many years to come.
Our Awards and Recognition
"...NationsChoice Mortgage, an Arizona-based mortgage bank, closed the sole Hope for Homeowners loan currently backed by the government."
"Meet NationsChoice Mortgage, the only lender to successfully navigate the government's $300 billion effort to staunch the foreclosure flood."
"Finally, the Treasury Department addressed a problem raised by Chad Fisher, the owner of NationsChoice Mortgage, the mortgage bank that refinanced the one and only Hope for Homeowners loan."
Our Awards and Recognition
With so many mortgage lenders and brokers making the same promises about rates, loan programs, and services - it can be hard to tell a good lender from a bad one. Here is an inside look at our company. Need more? Just ask! We love sharing what our customers and vendors have to say about us and how we do business.
- Our personal written promises to you offer an open, honest loan process that is truly in your best interest.
- We're so confident you'll be thrilled with our service, with your loan, and with our rates and fees ... we guarantee them.
- To establish a price for services upfront, in writing, based on information you provide. The price covers all the lender services provided, including loan processing. On third party services, such as an appraisal, we will provide the invoice from the third party service provider at your request.
- Any payments received from third parties involved in the transaction will be credited to you, unless such payments are part of the compensation.
- To use our best professional efforts to determine the loan type, features, and lender services that best meet your needs, and to find you the best wholesale price for that loan.
- To disclose the wholesale prices from which the loan selection is made, at your request.
- To be your representative or agent, and to act in your best interests.
- When directed by you, when you've met lender lock requirements, we will lock the terms (rate, points, and other major features) of the loan, and provide a copy of the written confirmation of the rate lock as soon as it has been issued.
- To guarantee all fees charged by the lender.
- If you elect to float the rate/points, we will provide you the best wholesale float price available on the day the loan is finally locked.
- We strive to follow the highest standards of conduct with each and every customer we have the privilege to serve.
Talk directly with an experienced loan professional who's completely committed to your satisfaction. We'll walk you through the loan process step by step, answer any questions you may have and help you find a great loan.
Our Charities and Contributions
NationsChoice Mortgage is a proud supporter of Big Brothers Big Sisters and Fisher House charities. A portion of the proceeds from each loan are donated to these organizations. For more information on our charities, please click the images below.
Request Details and Contact Us
Give us a call today at (888) 508-9955
. You'll be happy you chose NationsChoice Mortgage.
Arizona: Mortgage Banker License BK-0019241
California: Licensed by the Department of Corporations under the California Residential Mortgage Lending Act. License 413 0556
NationsChoice Mortgage, Inc. is an equal housing lender.
Mortgages subject to credit review and approval. Properties securing loan must be located in the U.S.